I love making salads for lunch! Quinoa salads are my favorite since I’m just a huge quinoa fan. A few days ago I made this delicious colorful quinoa feta salad with sundried tomatoes for lunch! The sundried tomatoes give it such a nice touch, perfect combination if you ask me!
What do you need? the recipe is per serving, so multiply for more servings!
- 1/4th cup or 45g of uncooked quinoa
- 2,1 ounces or 60g of feta
- 1 tomato
- 1/3th of a cucumber (150g or 5.3 ounces)
- 1 ounce or 30g of semi-sundried tomatoes
- for the dressing:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of red wine vinegar
- half a lemon squeezed
- basil, oregano, pepper, and salt to taste
Cook your quinoa, cut your veggies and sundried tomatoes in pieces and crumble your feta cheese. Mix up the ingrediënts of the dressing. Put everything together and tadaaaaa, perfect, healthy lunch!